During Sony’s TGS Press Conference last night, they confirmed details about the upcoming PlayStation Plus service that’s set to hit the PS Vita in November. According to details from the PlayStation Blog, here are the features you can expect to take effect for PS Plus members on the PS Vita:
- Instant Game Collection: Unlimited access to a regularly refreshed selection of the full versions of games as long as your membership is active.
- Discounts: Take advantage of exclusive discounts on games and DLC for your PS Vita.
- Online Game Storage: An additional 1GB of online storage for game saves for PS Vita games and downloaded content.
- Automatic Updates: PS Vita will automatically start up at a designated time to download and install select game demos and game updates as well as system software updates and start standby mode upon completion.
- Automatic Trophy sync: Trophy information will be synched to PSN servers automatically via the PS Vita.
The best part about this is that if you’re already a PS Plus member on the PS3, then this will automatically take effect on your PS Vita at no extra charge. For $50 a year, you’re getting an incredibly robust service for not only one console, but two consoles now.
What do you guys think? Sound off in the comments below!